November 2, 2010

The beginning...

I'm starting a blog because I saw Julie and Julia, turned to my fiance, and said "I could start a blog, write about teaching and wedding planning and share things with people."  And of course his response (because he's such a good fiance) was "Yea, you should..."

I'm on the right track.  Life is finally the way it should be...  I have an awesome fiance that makes me feel like the most important thing on earth.  He is the greatest man I know and is my other half.  We are getting married next October, have our own place, and look forward to the future.  I have a great job teaching high school special education.  It's my third unique teaching experience in the three years I've been out of school and it's really awesome.  I love the challenge, the crazy kids I work with, and feeling like I'm doing some good out there. 

So this is the beginning... I've started a blog.  The stories I share about work and wedding planning will be dramatic, for sure, but let's hope I can get some advice and share some helpful things with other teachers and brides to be...  Let's get rollin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment